Parish Support and Observations Group (PSOG)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parish Support and Observations Group (PSOG) MilSim Team Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new Mk.1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom713
Admin/Senior Operator
Admin/Senior Operator
Venom713

Male Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-19

My new Mk.1 Empty
PostSubject: My new Mk.1   My new Mk.1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:10 am

I stand at the top of my stairs... at least 65 feet away from the target.. I level the iron sights and aim between the bars coming down from the wall. I fire. Ping. Then another. Ping. Ping. Ping. Ping. The target is about 3 inches in diameter. The target: the doorknob of the front door of my house. This is probably the first time that I can blame a missed shot on my aim rather than the gun's accuracy. Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to my KJW Mk 1.

My new Mk.1 Picture0557

My new Mk.1 Picture0554

My new Mk.1 Picture0553

If you were intimidated by me before... Twisted Evil

Last edited by Venom713 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://parishsog.darkbb.com
Venom713
Admin/Senior Operator
Admin/Senior Operator
Venom713

My new Mk.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Mk.1   My new Mk.1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Here's my review of the Mk.1

When I first opened the box and held it I was amazed at how sturdy it felt. Although the body is ABS plastic, it's very sturdy. Everything that needs to be metal is. The internals are full metal, as is the trigger, the grips, the magazine, and the adjustable rear sight. It fires extremely loud (at least indoors) to the point of intimidation. The accuracy is top notch. The groupings are extremely tight and consistent. I have yet to test the range outdoors, but indoors I felt like there wasn't enough room to test it's accuracy, unlike my former pistol, the Taurus. As for the power, I also had to stop firing it indoors. From 65 feet away at the top of my stairs, I made dents in the metal front door and doorknob of my house. From in front of my desk to the opposite wall in my room, the BBs bounced off the wall and hit me in the chest and arm every time with the force of about 75-100FPS after making 3-5mm holes in the wall. This gun has to be at least 430FPS. The trigger pull is long, a common trait among non-blowback pistols. It is also a harder trigger pull than I'm used to, but it had a very satisfying feel to it after pulling the trigger each time. This gun's nickname, the Sniper Pistol is well deserved, and I look forward to steamrolling the enemy with it in combat.
Back to top Go down
asianboy10123
PSOG Operator
PSOG Operator
asianboy10123

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My new Mk.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Mk.1   My new Mk.1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:52 pm

nope probly around 390-400 cause drywall is really flexable and easy to break. With the 93R it makes holes and also ricoches back. Just with a little bit less force. Cause i can litteraly shoot objects behind me by hitting the wall. The trigger pull is pretty cool though casue it requires a little bit of effort to pull back i guess it might make it more stable when shooting. The gun iteslf was pretty cool though especially the sound when ur fireing it. It has a pretty unique sound.
Back to top Go down
https://parishsog.darkbb.com/
Venom713
Admin/Senior Operator
Admin/Senior Operator
Venom713

My new Mk.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Mk.1   My new Mk.1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:22 pm

asianboy10123 wrote:
nope probly around 390-400 cause drywall is really flexable and easy to break. With the 93R it makes holes and also ricoches back. Just with a little bit less force. Cause i can litteraly shoot objects behind me by hitting the wall. The trigger pull is pretty cool though casue it requires a little bit of effort to pull back i guess it might make it more stable when shooting. The gun iteslf was pretty cool though especially the sound when ur fireing it. It has a pretty unique sound.

No, trust me, it's at least 430-450FPS. Next time you come over compare the dents my 400FPS M4 made from the same distance to the 5mm holes my Mk. 1 made. Keep in mind it depends on the distance you fired your 93R and also your drywall is probably a lot older.
Back to top Go down
Snowzak
Senior Medical Officer
Senior Medical Officer
Snowzak

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-01-25

My new Mk.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Mk.1   My new Mk.1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:04 pm

KWA's M93R model shoots around 320... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saigonpete
Sponsored content

My new Mk.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Mk.1   My new Mk.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Mk.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parish Support and Observations Group (PSOG) :: The Lobby :: R & R-
Jump to: